Access to and use of this site ('Adprecision.net') is provided by the Adprecision Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using adprecision.net you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of adprecision.net. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use adprecision.net.
2. Adprecision may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the us. Your continued use of adprecision.net after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of adprecision.net
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use adprecision.net content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any adprecision.net content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of adprecision.net content requires the prior written permission from Adprecision Ltd
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
4. adprecision.net content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Adprecision, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5.Under no circumstances will Adprecision Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bbc.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
6. Adprecision does not warrant that functions contained in adprecision.net content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that adprecision.net or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7.The names, images and logos identifying Adprecision Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Adprecision Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Adprecision Limited, or any other third party.
8.If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on adprecision,net (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
9.If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Website Design by Zinc DigitalWeb Design Northampton